Sunday, March 18, 2012

My First Outfit Post

Hello people!  Here's my first outfit post for the blog.  I'm diggin this dress and wore it right out of the local boutique I found it in.  I'm classy like that.  If these wedges weren't so heavy,  I'd kick up my heels that's how much I love this dress!   Topped with the over-sized denim jacket and I've got this town by the tail. 


When the photographer says jump, I say "ain't gonna happen"

This Parisienne like lamp post makes me wanna speak French.  Oui?



Dress:  Local boutique
Denim Jacket:  Old Navy
Booties:  TJMaxx
Sunnies:  LOFT
Lips:  NYC Smooch
Necklace:  Local boutique

4 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know this is your first time of blogging into fashion and I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.

    Visit us @ Fashion Fit Out where you can find cheap clothes and other fashionable stuff at a very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ruffled dress is adorable! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! If you want to follow me, please let me know and I'll follow you back!